It’s been a wonderful and productive year at Sadie Girl Press! In the last 12 months, we have published 2 anthologies, 1 full-length collection, 6 chapbooks, 1 art book, and 1 limited edition CD/chapbook. We have 2 more chapbooks in production and a special new project on the horizon for 2016.
To recognize the incredible talent that have made this incredible year, we have selected the following poems for a Pushcart Nomination:
- JL Martindale’s “Rewrite My Sorrow” from The Bottle & the Boot
- Daniel McGinn’s “The Eye Sees What It Wants to See” from The Bottle & the Boot
- JD Isip’s “How to Cook with Government Cheese” from Pocketing Feathers
- Robin Steere Axworthy’s “Mother 2” from Then & Now: Conversations with Old Friends
- Terry Ann Wright’s “Nature Studies” from Nature Studies
- Raquel Reyes-Lopez’s “No Era La Misma de Antes” from The Language I Was Broken In
The Pushcart Prize is awarded to work published and nominated by small presses and journals in 2015. We wish all of the nominees the best of luck and are honored to have published your work. Thank you to everyone who contributed to all of our projects this year, be it poetry, art, or even just support.
2 thoughts on “Pushcart Nominations 2015”